Sep 5, 2021

New Medicated Robots, featuring Kellii Scott!!

 

Medicated Robots- The Lostile   

   This could very easily become an unreadable, lengthy post so I'll just get to the point. Medicated Robots is my personal solo project I started back in 2009. It was an experiment to step away from the drums, which was the only instrument at the time I could confidently and fluently play. I've had many, many influences in the style and approach of this band, but one of the top 3 consistent influencers was the band Failure, especially the drumming on it by Kellii Scott. In 2021, I made a song with him.  

  I usually have a nauseating pain in my stomach when someone asks to hear something by this Medicated Robots I'm always blabbing about, but this album is completely different. I am so, so fucking proud of what I have made and I cannot even explain how inspiring this short little process was for me.

   

   Also two super huge helps to this was mixing engineer and now friend, Jonathan Nuñez who mixed it and Brad Boatright who mastered it. I don't think I'll ever trust any of my songs in the hands of anyone but these two geniuses every again! Gods amongst men!

 
 So much more to come, very soon! Stream this album and all other releases however you listen to music!


-Novak