Dec 30, 2020

Another New Medicated Robots Release!

     I just had to squeak just a little bit more material out before 2020 was over!

 
Medicated Robots- Hreyfingar
     This EP entitled "Hreyfingar" was written, recorded, and sent off to the digital streaming world in two weeks total. This is unlike any process for this project. I left my familiar pedalboard, ebows, basses, and guitars all in the other room and embraced some drum exercises I was working with, along with some inspiring David Lynch words on transcendental meditation. I allowed myself two days tops for writing/recording and one day for mixing. I had no intention on keeping the outcome, but I ended up being very happy with it!
 

    The word "hreyfingar" is Icelandic for "movements" which is what I was calling these new songs. Moving away from fear, away from instruments I was used to using, and quite honestly the ever growing desire and research into moving to Iceland, which is where the cover artwork comes from.    
 
  
  You can stream this EP along with all 10 Medicated Robots anywhere you listen to music. Apple Music, Spotify, Google Play, YouTube, and so on...