Dec 18, 2018

Recent Plays

   Hi. I've been addicted to audio books lately, so I haven't been listening to too much music on my commutes. It's surprisingly a really nice pallet cleanse. Keeps my mind fresh only the mixes or songs I'm working on with or for bands. I've been a little all over the place, but been finding out about a lot of new music, which is always exciting. Below are album covers of some albums you've probably heard of, albums you really need to hear, and albums I've just become aware of.



   I've been on a writing rampage with Robots lately, so I'm absorbing all the hooks, walls of sound, static, grooves, noises, feedback, fucked up timings, drones, bass lines, arrangements, loops, sequences, textures, speeches, and everything that comes with listening to a bunch of different shit to make my own. Updates on that soon.



- Novak