Nov 11, 2016

Coming Soon: Ambient Podcast (Get your pillows ready)

 Most people have something in their life that gives their brain a little break from the drudgery of the day. Whether it's a quick cigarette break, a special spot they visit, or even just spending time with a loved one. For me, it's music. Any second of the day that I can toss on a set of headphones or have music on in the background, I do. Showering int he morning, driving to work, sitting at work, I even bring my bluetooth speaker in with me any time I take a shit.

I've been having a lot of talks with Woods lately about how songs paint certain scenery. Some songs do it within the first note and some songs build. There are a few songs that will transport you to entirely different places within seconds. 90% of the music that does that for me is ambient music.

I have a podcast in the works not just presenting these songs, but explaining what I see and where I go. I feel like words won't come close to explaining what the music itself does, but it might be fun to try.

Besides, what else am I going to do with my time?


-Novak