Feb 14, 2014

Daily thoughts : 02-14-14

It's a love/hate feeling finding a band that has a small amount of material, but material that hits you like a punch to the throat. Mercy Killings is that band for me, as of late. The only information I've been able to find on them is a few bands that some of the members used to be in, they have one EP on Beach Impediment records, and they are from Virgina. No Facebook, no Bandcamp, no Twitter...kind of reminds me of the old days of finding bands without the Internet. Anyway, they fucking rule. Hopefully the dude at Beach Impediment sends me some contact info for them, (but judging by his own disclaimer on his site referring to him as a caveman, it may be a while) they're near the top of my list of bands to bring to Cleveland this summer. Hard Stripes too, yet another banger from VA (thanks to the dudes at Grave Mistake for the contact info and 7 inch!)

Side note - I really want to go to Damaged City Fest this year. That line-up is retarded good. 

-Woods