Feb 13, 2014

Daily thoughts : 02-13-14

Posted a short list on instagram last night of some confirmed bands for the show I'm putting together, the word is being spread and I've been getting offers all afternoon for bands (out of state and in state) to hop on future shows.  Shout outs to all my friends who reposted/spread the word about the show.  Should be a banger.

In other news...

Sheer Terror is playing shows somehwat regularly again and thats cool and all, I'll be catching their set later this month...but it's come to my attention to book them, they have a guarantee of $2,700.  Good luck with that.  Bands thinking they're worth more than they actually are is pretty universal, but this one had me cracking up.

My buddy Ryan Hardwick is getting Wreak Havoc back together and that fucking rules.  They always killed it live - look for them and their new EP this summer.

Playlist as of late :

Failure - Magnified
Inquisition - Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm
Forced Order - Demo 2014
Skinless - Progression Towards Evil

- Woods