Aug 23, 2013

Easier to Swallow

My post seem to be taking more time to write than they do to read. Here are some albums I've listened to this week with one sentence summaries on why I did.

I've been playing drums to this album all week and I always fantasize about playing with these guys.

Just saw this band live and they sounded amazing but could've been louder. 

This album gets better and better the more I listen to it. 

I posted about this on Facebook the other day and gave it a few listens in its entirety. 

This album actually gets listened to a lot the hotter it gets outside.

There literally hasn't been one week of my life that I haven't listened to at least one track off this album throughout the week. 

One of the employees at the hotel hadn't heard this band, so I had to show them! 

This album came on while as I was blogging from my bed and I woke up several hours later from my Stars of the Lid trance.


-Novak