Jun 29, 2017

Fuck Today

Ayyy, here's a live shot of me at the BMV this morning when these mongoloids tried to tell me my plate purchase didn't go through even though I showed them the transaction on my mobile banking...












Anyway, here's my playlist for today...






Mayhem- "Wolf's Lair Abyss"






Fucking essential and honestly underrated release from Mayhem. The proper follow up to "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" and a performance by drummer Hellhammer that is anything but human. Pure misanthropy and disgust for the kind of vermin who swipe your card twice and try to tell you it's your fault.






Metal Church- "The Dark"






Easily one of the stupidest album covers ever. Come to think of it, it looks a lot like the BMV. Fuck this record now...but it's heavy though and if you like metal and don't like this I hope your card gets swiped twice.










Motorhead- "Bomber"






My second favorite Motorhead album after "Another Perfect Day," Bomber is quintessential 70s Motorhead from the original three-piece. Unmatched and it makes me think of Lemmy, Philthy, and Fast Eddie flying this ship into the Independence BMV.








Joe


-