May 19, 2014

Jams That Make Me Feel Better


Today I found out that someone actually reads this blog so I decided that, even though I'm having a rather crappy day, I'll post some tunes that pick me up when I'm feeling blue.


Pantera- "A New Level" 

When life gets you down and you feel a tad downtrodden, Phil Anselmo is always there to remind you to find inner strength and hit people with a bat.




James Brown- "The Big Payback"

You can't fuck with James any day of the week. You GOT TA PAY BACK the people that are fucking you over if that has you down in the dumps. Tell 'em James.



Minor Threat- "Betray" 

This song always puts things in perspective. People come and go, friends grow distant, things change.



New Order- "The Perfect Kiss" 

I really have no explanation for this one, New Order just makes me want to dance a lot.