Feb 2, 2014

Hi

Generally speaking, my posts are lengthy. Here's what my playlists on my Beats Music account. I have a somewhat lengthy post on the app itself, but for now here's some music I've been into. 


The first three tracks really show where I've been musically lately, which is everywhere. I don't really find myself listening to that much new music, ever. For the first time in a while, I find myself making playlists of completely mismatched songs. Here's a highlight of this massive playlist that seems to continue to grow by every hour: 

Autolux
My Bloody Valentine 
Cavity 
Melvins 
David Byrne and St. Vincent
Sonoio
Terror 
Front 242
The Cure
+44 
Brian Eno 
David Bowie 
New Order 
Placebo
Ghost 
Smashing Pumpkins 
The Kinks 
Beck 
Slowdive 
The Hives 
Harold Budd 
Black Angels


It's 6am so I guess I should sleep. Eat my shit. 

-Novak